Surveysmith Land Surveying

With nearly 30 years of surveying experience, I am sure that I can help you meet your surveying needs.  Contact me so we can work together to achieve your goal.

If flood insurance is on your mind, I can prepare an Elevation Certificate for you.  Perhaps you can submit a LOMA to FEMA to remove your property or structure from the flood hazard area completely.  I can help with that as well.



Leave a Reply